Writing Freak

I have always loved to freewrite. When I was young I wrote ABC books, then I started writing little picture books, and then chapter books. Here are the names of my books:



ABC BOOK:
The Animal Alphabet Book

PICTURE BOOKS:
The Many Babies of the World
Kaitlin and Abby #1
Kaitlin and Abby #2: Three New Friends
Princess Ellie's First Day of Joy in Eight Years
Cheerleading Goes to the State Stars
The Winter of Freedom and Weirdness!
Pearl (originally The Magical Mermaid)

CHAPTER BOOKS:
The Powerful Children of Cincinnati, Ohio (1932)
Payton's Path (originally Rachel's Road) (1790's)
Living with Maggie
Girls in History #1: Alison's Courage (1840's)
Girls in History #2: Isabelle's Hope (1620's)
Hope or Despair: A Titanic Story (1912)
Journey to the Ocean Floor (1915)

I'm sure there are many to be added!

I've also tried to write books to publish including three not-yet-named books. One could be possibly named Panic on the R.M.S. Titanic and the another Time Coin (I'm writing Time Coin with my friends Hailey Skousen and Joanna Gurr) . The other I have absolutely no idea.

One of my favorite things to write about, as many of you know, is Titanic. I've written/am writing/will write four books about it, have written two I Am poems about it (the first one is on my mom's blog, http://www.lundgreenland.blogspot.com/), a couplet, and have mentioned it several times in other writings. This is my couplet:

There once was a ship by the name of Titanic
And with the bedlam came sadness, horror, and panic.

It's no wonder I decided the title of this post should be Writing Freak!






No comments:

Instagram