Summer
It's really cool
I go on vacation
I love summer with all my heart!
School break
Welcome to Kate of the Desert! I've shared my life stories here since 2008. Here you may find the dramatic musings of an 11-year-old, the romanticized tales of a high schooler, the adventures of a young adult living in Hawaii and Europe, the journeys of marriage and motherhood, and all the ups and downs in between. Read More
3 comments:
nice poem :)
school starts in september for me, and school starts today for some of my other friends goin on to jr. high.
hope u have fun tommorow!
i like ur poll, and i have decided that the chocolate fountian is best.....
hey! have you seen peri's blog?
are you going to have a playlist soon?
c ya!
what's peri's blog?? i don't know when i'll be putting on a playlist, and i might have to change my blog a little bit before i put one on
Post a Comment