Ok so yesterday my mom picked me up from school at 2:30. We were going to see Twilight... and it didn't even show until 4:10! We ended up being like the 3rd and 4th in line. Kendall and Aunt Sheryl showed up later. Finally the previews started. Yeah there was this one preview for a movie in 2009... looks SO good! But yeah... finally Twilight started. It was soooo awesome!!! The characters were great. I just didn't like how they left out stuff... but the movie was already 2 hours...
We had a great time. It's a see-again movie. My mom's friend, April Haymore, is gonna see it six times!
About Me
Katie Urness
SLP, Wife, and Mama
Welcome to Kate of the Desert! I've shared my life stories here since 2008. Here you may find the dramatic musings of an 11-year-old, the romanticized tales of a high schooler, the adventures of a young adult living in Hawaii and Europe, the journeys of marriage and motherhood, and all the ups and downs in between. Read More
Popular Posts
-
Nothing steals the breath quite like the vivacious colors of the American southwest: the rusty red rocks provide shocking contrast to ...
-
It all started with a thorn bush. We moved into the home in Orem in November, 2019. Dallin and I had only been married since May, and our f...
-
I love Vienna more than almost any city in this whole world. Schonbrunn Perhaps it's old sentiment; perhaps it's the g...
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
Recent Posts
-
With less than 2 months to go until baby brother arrives, I've been soaking in time with my firstborn. Beckham is 2, and being pregnant...
-
Although we have lived in Utah for 8 years, this was the first time we ever spent Christmas here. With my due date nearing, we decided to st...
-
By the end of pregnancy, it was just a waiting game wondering if baby was going to come closer to 37 weeks or 41. My nesting checklist was h...
-
Walker is nearly 5 months old, and after spending so long looking forward to January when I would finally get to meet him, I honestly can...
2 comments:
I am gonna see it this weekend with my friend nicole and my mom :) I can't wait! I think the guy who plays Edward is a great actor but his face bothers me. It's like ghosty sort-of. I just do not like the color of it...i don't know why though. :) Other than that it looks awesome!
I <3 jasper XD
lol lol lol
Post a Comment