Wow.
Ya I started writing in my journal about some of my memories. This is the whole thing:
6/7/09??
I have made the decision to pray, read my scriptures, and journal write every day. I have been actually been doing it for a few days now, but just in another journal. Summer has been here now for less than three weeks now. On Thursday, May twenty-something-or-other, was the last day of sixth grade (since I have a last b-day). When the day came, we had a lot of fun. Like everyyear, we had a bunch of field activities, including water games. We actually did a lot of fun stuff for the whole last week, including the yearky 6th-grade-vs.-staff softball game. Of course, staff won. It was still really awesome, though. After my last turn, I drained myself out singing out random songs ,including '80's songs, with friends (I wasn't even watching the game by that point.). Oh, and a bunch of people had to use the tee, even the really good people, cause it was a really hard pitch. We kids didn't have 3 tries, we just did it until we hit. When I hit (with the tee), I did a fronthand spring to first base! :) Anyway... I have been to that school since sometime in the beginning kindergarden after living in MA... so I have known those people forever! Very few are goiung to my junior high. My friends and I all were bawling! We have had so many , like, awesome times! I can't remember too much, but I remember having a debate over whether Alexander the Great was a hero or villain. I called him neither, but was just on the hero's side anyway. I guess I am very persuasive... I convinced a lot of undecided people! It's hard to decide, but if you really look into it, he is. Also, we wanted a debate over global warming or something very worldy like that, but Miss Cantafio said no since it would take two days and still not be over! I think we still had it though, since I know that I was one of the very few people (along with Brady) who thinks it is just plain STUPID!!!!!!!! but ya... Yes. Our class was very serious when it came to that kind of stuff. Gosh. There's so much more I could say, but I should stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment