I have spent my whole break working on Personal Progress. Literally. And don't get me wrong- PP is amazing, but when you are trying to finish three ten-hour projects in just a few days, it's exhausting. Last -November I made a goal to finish it before New Beginnings, and that is on April 6th. But now everything is ALMOST done. I just need to finish one oil pastel painting (I am so completely burnt out on art that I will just do that next week) and two or three of the easy two-week experiences. Then I will write my testimony in the back and DONE! All the hard work paid off.
Now is finally the time to relax. Tonight I am leaving on a plane to Boston. Like I said before, I haven't been on a plane in YEARS! It will be hard to sleep on, but still exciting. And then I will see Christina, one of my best friends since I was like two. I absolutely cannot wait!
But in the mean time.... PACKING!
No comments:
Post a Comment