FHE

  Today was Back to School Night for the elementary school.  Rachel and I decided to just tag along just for the heck of seeing Sophie meet her kindergarten teacher and just to visit some of our old teachers.  I saw my 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Randsom, and she was just amazed at how grown up I looked.  Of course then I must have jinxed myself the other day when said how excited I was that everyone keeps thinking I'm a junior; she thought I was in 6th grade.  {Hopefully it's just a case of her not being able to believe that it's been nine years....}    And all my siblings seem to have great teachers {Olivia is now the fourth in the family to have Mrs. Fairchild for fourth grade} so that'll be good.
   Then we had fun.   The eight of us drove on over to BJ's for a pizookie, which was delicious.   It's basically a giant cookie made like a pizza, and we ordered it to be half cookies-and-cream, quarter chocolate chip, and quarter red velvet, topped with vanilla ice-cream.  Can't beat that {though I was feeling quite sick by the time we left}!



  Oh goodness...  What a great FHE... I adore my family!

No comments:

Instagram