Tell Me About It, Stud {Morp 2K15}

The Morp theme this year was Movie Pairs, so we hit the floor as Sandy and Danny and oh! was it electrifying.  We tagged along with our friend Adyson and her group of sophomores.  Like I mentioned earlier, we played laser tag for the day date, and then the day of we ate at Joe's BBQ and walked around the downtown a bit before heading to the dance in the convertable.  It's terrible how much I wish I could dance, but it's ok-- Dallin and Adyson's moves more than make up for my utter lack thereof-- and I had a blast amidst the huge crowd and the pounding music.  Except I don't understand why these people feel the need to 1) form a circle every. single. song. that no one even does cool things in or 2) shove around like crazy just for the heck of it.  Hello, I'm half your size and I'd prefer not to get trampled.   Regardless, we partied so hard and had so much fun that by the time it was over everyone was sweaty and out of breath, when our group went to this girl's house for dessert, we all CRASHED on the couch.




I don't care if it's the wrong era- LOOK HOW SICK THIS CAR IS.
My so-not-cute ADYSON STOP IT YOU'RE GONNA DROP ME PUT ME DOWN face when we hopped up onto this wall and suddenly she thought she could prove she was strong like Superwoman by picking me up.

No comments:

Instagram