Adventure Time

No day is ever boring.  You all know how I love a good adventure, so one Sunday afternoon I was very pleased to come home to a scavenger hunt:



{click to see larger.  I died of laughter.  if you're from my part of town you know how absolutely ginormous the riparian is and how incredible it is that I managed to find the ROCK, yes ROCK amid an entire nature preserve so quickly.}

Since that was by far the best way I've ever been asked to any dance, I don't think I stopped smiling for the rest of the day.  I am so beyond excited to be going to my Senior Prom with this boy; what a fantastic way to kick off the end of my childhood.  Because he was leaving for Vegas that night, his mom and I thought we could answer him back immediately by calling a pizza into his hotel room.  But as it turns out, it doesn't matter how many phone calls you attempt with the hotel and various pizza places who don't want to take your order because you can't give ID for your credit card-- if the pizza place doesn't know how to actually write YES with pepperoni, then don't even bother. The restaurant's excuse? "We tried."  Hmmm, really?  I don't even care if you just wrote it with a sharpie on the box, just get the dang message across before shipping off the food to a room full of hungry athletes! hahaha
It's OK, I figured out another way to give my yes.  And along the way a group of teenage boys asked me if I'm European because I drive I Saab convertible.
We filled his car with an assortment of twenty multicolored helium and blow-up balloons.
 For the day date, we went shooting.  If the gun isn't too large for me to hold steady, it's actually not to hard for me to aim and shoot my target {I DESTROYED that egg}, but a lot of them are pretty difficult.  Oh well, I will learn how to shoot and I will learn how to throw a clay pigeon {and maybe how to play video games while we're add it} and then I can be cool.
And cha-ching!  We won cash prizes for our best work in the challenges given.  For Dallin and I, it was for shooting the most clay pigeons out of five shots.

No comments:

Instagram