Schoolgirl 2.0

    If Provo is anything, it's different than Laie.  But it's lack of tropic breeze and multicultural experience makes it by no means less exciting -- after all, where else could I bump into so many old acquaintances yet to be seen for the last several years? Here I have friends from Massachusetts, Hawaii, the mission, Arizona; could I ask for anything more?
    My first semester at BYU means a fresh start.  With a brand new major offering a future of incredible opportunities, I am optimistic that I will find fulfillment in my career. Do I miss photoshop and drawing? Of course.  But anatomy is sure something wild and interesting to tackle.
    Here in Provo, I live with my sister, my almost-twin, who I finally get to spend time with after a vast majority of 2.5 years apart. Yes, we totally watched an Insidious movie every night last week.  I can walk across the way and sip sodas with my cousin, or jog to my boyfriend's house for an evening of homework or (more excitingly) some 1 AM grocery store ice cream.
    On Sunday, we hit up Salt Lake City for a young adult devotional by Elder and Sister Uchtdorf.  After a wonderful message, we waited in a hot chocolate line for an hour and checked out the visitors' center, where I got to speak German with a missionary whose mother I met in Munich over a year ago!













No comments:

Instagram