I initially began this draft at 1:12 in the morning, more out of sheer lack of motivation to get ready for bed after finishing my studies at 12:50. It took another week to find the time to actually sit down and write it out-- this time I had to tell myself it was ok to give my brain a breather for the night after spending so many hours preparing for midterms.
{ Here is my schedule this semester: }
- American Heritage (online)
- Introduction to Communication Disorders
- Statistics
- Anatomy
- The New Testament
- Family History and Geneology
I'm gonna be straight up: I've been a little self-absorbed lately. In the process of forgetting how to deal with my own stress, I think I've also overlooked the struggles of those around me. So I tried to change things up by looking outwards.
 |
| month-old pictures |
After all, how much can I complain when I live in an era and country where I am actually privileged enough to get an education? Here at BYU, I have everything I could possibly need. My
sister and studybuddy, whose twin bed is squished up against mine to
make a mega-king-sized bed.... my cousin...many-a high school/college/mission pal.... and of course, my sweet, handsome high school
sweetheart who still treats me like a queen even when I'm in a foul mood
after a bad test.
Instead of focusing solely on my own problems, I decided to contact a number of people from my past. Immediately my message box was bustling with hearts, hellos, and even emotional-opening-ups from those who I cared about, who were so happy just to know that someone had thought about them from far away. How neat!
No comments:
Post a Comment