iPhone Gallery

Yes folks, I'm still alive, though the smell of formaldehyde will forever be seared in my memory.  I have spent at LEAST 23 hours in the lab in the past 10 days, excluding much time spent studying at home, yet none of that prevented me from getting a C on the final.  Oh well.... I least I never have to go back.
 Spring has finally arrived {or not? it will supposedly snow tomorrow} but I'll take what I can get.  I'm excited to see cacti and sunshine in a little over two weeks once the semester ends. 
A few weekends ago we visited my cousin Becca and her darling family. Although we just saw her in January, the kids have already grown so much! We all took turns holding the baby, and enjoyed watching the boys dance around to Justin Bieber's Despacito. On Sunday, we listened to Taylor sing at church and then came home with Becca to chat whilst little Sloane napped. 
I also experienced my first ever General Conference when Katie A. came up to visit. Although we had no tickets, bold and assertive future-missionary Paige went around asking strangers for extra tickets until we all had a seat.  How neat to sit in the vicinity of prophets and apostles!  There is always such a sweet spirit accompanying the messages given, and no matter how down one feels before conference begins, they will always feel uplifted by the end. This conference was extra special because it fell on Easter weekend, and we celebrated by making a ham with potatoes and green beans. 

Dallin has visited me almost every day, and our adventures have ranged from attending an indie rock concert downtown to doing homework together to locking the keys in the truck and spending an hour-and-a-half in the rain until he could finally use the hanger to unlock the door.







Dallin and Rachel making cookie dough for me while I studied 

No comments:

Instagram