Ring Pop

Mama is a girl's best friend...
Destinee and the Boston gang back together
...or at least that's the case for Rach and I. She drove up with our good friends Marla and Katie, just in time for sunshine, sleet, and move-in day. We just moved one apartment over, but she helped us cozy on in and also stocked us up with $200 worth of groceries.  Never do poor college students feel so blessed. 

Boston 1999ish
 {Speaking of college, I ended the semester with a 3.85 GPA!}   
Amidst all the business, we snuck in some fun trying sushi burritos, walking around Salt Lake City, attending childhood friend Destinee's homecoming talk, spending the night at cousin Becca's, playing soccer with her kiddos and encouraging baby Sloane to talk, and talking late into the night.  Dallin's step brother also returned from his mission, so we tried to introduce him back into the normalities of American young adulthood with a game of volleyball, Sonic milkshakes and the jacuzzi. 
Rachel's best friend Katie returned from the mish and moved in downstairs from us
 Monday rolled around way too fast, but for me the fun had only just begun.  We left Rachel and Katie to their spring classes and hit the road for 12 hours of western wilderness and deep conversation.  I tried to show off my German pop music, but I don't think Mom or Marla were all that impressed.








No comments:

Instagram