I spent the first few days of my trip mostly with my siblings, doing things like charcoal face masks with Liv's new boyfriend. Once Dal flew in for the weekend, we spent the rest of the trip with his fam. Being at his house married was strange. I was flooded with memories of high school--when his mom would invite me over for dinner after volleyball games...when we would sneak around trying to find a place to just make-out without getting busted! With everyone reunited, Matt almost asked me when Dallin was taking me home, and then we all realized that the game had changed. Suddenly the family started teasing us about adulty married people things and vocalizing a wish for more nieces and nephews, and with flustered cheeks I felt like we had made a complete 180 from our teenage sneaking years.
I swore that I never wanted to live in AZ. But each time I come home tugs at my heartstrings just a little bit more. Maybe I don't love the heat, and maybe I treasure my independence...but boy do I love being around these wonderful people!
![]() | ||
Brooke: "This looks like a baby announcement. Surprise! You're expecting another one!"
Danielle & Matt: "Ummm Mavvy's will be like four by the time that happens. Ask Katie and Dallin if you want another baby in the family."
Me: "LOL Maverick will still be four by the time that happens."
![]() |
| Dallin sneakin' some |

















No comments:
Post a Comment