We Didn't Fall this Fall (Catchup Post)

Dallin's boss taught us to go repelling, and though I thought it would be terrifying, it was a blast!

(I don't feel like editing all 30 of these iPhone photos, so alas you get a "raw" update on my life these past several weeks.) 
It's been a wild ride this October, with interviews for Dallin and lots of exams for me. To start off the month, Rachel and Dick got sealed.  Mom stayed at my house for a week beforehand to get ready for the dinner celebration afterwards, and then Dad, Eric and Sophie flew in for the actual day. The Urness clan came up for the girl's fall break. A week later, Mom and  Dad came back for Adam's rugby game and for my birthday. As posted earlier, Jordie, Danielle and Mavvies came last week. 

Ever since Leatherby's opened up here we have made it a tradition to go every time Mom is in town. She went there after all her school dances as a teen in Sacramento.




Though they had little time before their flight, Eric and Sophie insisted that they drive down from Uncle Steve's house to say hi to my cat.




Me and Dallin enjoying Rachel and Dick's dinner event.










The day after repelling, Dallin and I hiked back up to enjoy the orange and red view another time! 

Adam's rugby game. It was pouring rain the whole time so after our hot chocolates were no longer hot and half time hit, Dallin and Rachel and I left to get shelter at home. Mom and Dad were troupers and stayed to support him the whole time.  




I threw a surprise bachelorette party for Rachel. We got dinner at a Teppanyaki grill.





Below, the Urness family went by the old house and were surprised to find that the pumpkins I chucked in the garden last spring before the fire ended up producing offspring. Only 6 months after being abandoned, the property has been taken over my nature.








No comments:

Instagram