Easter 2022

I've been out of the home for 7 years now, so I decided it was about time I start my own Easter traditions. I rounded up the Utah siblings and cousins and, after a week of me visiting the store way too many times for eggs, candy, gifts and baskets, we shared a fun morning. Mama was kind enough to ship games for everyone via Amazon, and I set up the baskets with everyone's favorite sweet treats. I tried to get the GOOD stuff for the Easter eggs: Ghirardelli dark chocolate salted caramel bunnies, Reese's mini eggs, dark chocolate kisses, cookies'n'creme kisses, Starbust jellybeans, Nerds gummy clusters, and berry-flavored sour gummy worms for Dallin. For breakfast, we made sourdough waffles and other Lundgreen family favorites. Then we opened our gifts and sat around the couch for a game. Some of the eggs had two slips of paper, a truth and a dare. You could choose if you preferred the truth or the dare, and then you gave the other slip of paper to trade with another person to get a good laugh. 


Rachel's interpretive dance of human life, beginning with "emerging from the womb."

Dallin drinking lemon juice without making a face.







No comments:

Instagram