My Pregnancy Log: Third Trimester

 

Baby Urness sucking on his fist during our 36 week scan.

Third trimester came in full force with the daytime fatigue, nighttime insomnia, and other physical symptoms.  At 32 weeks I felt baby boy's rhythmic little hiccups for the first time! At 35 weeks I could vaguely identify more baby body parts as he pushed up against my stomach (by then it was pretty easy to differentiate an arm or leg from a bum).    I was just shy of 36 weeks when the baby started keeping me up at night with his rolls and punches.  He only did this to me a few times, luckily! Between 37 and 39 weeks, a lot more stretch marks popped up on my legs and such but, well, what can you do.

Once I hit 37 weeks I was trying all the things that people told me help with labor, such as drinking raspberry leaf tea, eating dates, going on lots of walks, etc.  I just wanted baby out! I was uncomfortable and so, so excited to meet him.


38 weeks and last bumpdate pic!

No comments:

Instagram