A Postponed Easter



When Rachel announced she and Dick were flying in from Alaska for a psychology conference, my parents also bought tickets so that we could have the whole family together (minus missionary Eric).  It was my cousin Paige's idea to celebrate Easter all together, albeit a few days late. I hosted and had a lot of fun finding fun Easter-themed appetizers and desserts to go with our traditional meal. In addition, we played an Easter egg game where everyone took turns rolling a dice to see how many eggs they got to open that round. Most eggs were stuffed with candy, but I stashed a few with small gift cards. Beckham had a massive Easter basket, thanks to the Amazon gifts from the various grandparents. Rachel gifted the babies with toy bunnies she knitted! 
While here, my mom joined Beckham and I at the Butterfly Biosphere.












 

No comments:

Instagram