Autumn has always been my favorite season, and so far Beckham too is loving it. We’ve already been to the pumpkin patch twice, and both times he had the time of his life stacking hay on top of pumpkins. It was funny to see the difference in personalities between Beckham and Carter, my cousin Paige’s baby. While Carter was nervous to be put down in the pumpkin patch, Beckham was LIVID when we took him back out.
For my 28th birthday, I kept with the tradition of driving to the mountains to see fall foliage. We pulled off where Beckham could crawl around in the leaves. While Dallin was at work, I snagged a free slice of pumpkin pecan cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory with Paige.
Some more pics from my camera roll:
![]() |
| Beckham apparently hates hiking, and I had to take him out of the hiking backpack my brother was carrying and just hold him in my arms, singing to him the whole way down to prevent crying. |
![]() |
| Beckham hogging my pumpkin shake |






















No comments:
Post a Comment