9/11

7 years ago... Wow. That, day, that horrible day. Us, we had no idea. We were too young to know that our country was facing something that many would never forget.


I do remember a little bit. Although I was only for wasn't even 5 till October, I just remember my mom being all nervous.... something like that.... and a picture on the news of people frantically running and a huge building falling.


It's so sad to see all those pictures. It makes me furious to see pictures of people in the Middle East CHEERING because America was being hurt.

I just know that those people are now in heaven: a place where terrists cannot heart them second time.

2 comments:

jessie dryden said...

ya and it makes ME furious that some people hang signs all around saying " support our troops: bring them home" i mean, of course we all want them home safe and sound, but they are defending our nation. i dont know, i just think thats pretty disrespectful to all those people dying to try and get the terrorists. and if they are sent home, who will protect our nation? eh, thats my opinion anyways. sorry, does that even relate to 9/11? :D

Katie Lundgreen said...

well my dad says the wars goin pretty well.... so it might be okay if they come home...
i know what u mean though

Instagram