
Sophie is the kind of kid that loves to gurgle ANY drink. So 2 days ago I was finishing up my dinner when I hear gurgling. I look up and Sophie is gurgling her YOGURT!!
Welcome to Kate of the Desert! I've shared my life stories here since 2008. Here you may find the dramatic musings of an 11-year-old, the romanticized tales of a high schooler, the adventures of a young adult living in Hawaii and Europe, the journeys of marriage and motherhood, and all the ups and downs in between. Read More
3 comments:
hahaha funny, and random. my kinda post! XP
about your poll..
hmmm that is really hard to decide
i never knew there was such a wide range of ways to die!! jk hahaha im still not sure. my choice was to be on the top floor of the twin towers, but that seems like a pretty dumb choice, lol. i think i will change it to being dropped over the ocean XP
i chose the sinking ship because you can still survive... though not likely...
Post a Comment