Fall Break

Okay.... FINALLY I post my pics form fall break!
also, the pictures are actually going backwards.... from last events to first events..... sorry!




First off, a little tribute to my fluffy brother (of of them, at least).
Yes, we went to VEGAS! It was SOOO awesome (except for those pictures everywhere that made want to strangle someone and all the smoking and gambling that made me gag)!!! Above, you can tell we are obsessed with Greek mythology.

This place seriously looks like Rome.

Orcs in the garden. Sophie's first boyfriend.



Bright lights

the volcano

I <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgoPHk9Tg_X9vsNvkSvxCPa82OgWuOMxnBZVTtYmFUYj3bj3FDHcKUwzaJ-vWJs-i5egYVTU60pXrtj0TItzdac9rYXQjtj6S-ECBXdp9nCWeBN78zWheYYr0WbqHIBAoSswWOG9_lCT-g/s1600-h/IMG_1907.jpg">American Eiffel Tower! Ooh-la-la!

And.... MM's + Phantom of the Opera!

In Utah, we went to the zoo.





Also, a cute little Halloween village.

Now, let me say about Becca's wedding....


Becca is my cousin. Sorry I don't have any pictures of her..... she was basically APHRODITE beautiful!!! No kidding!

Reception





And yes..... my birthday- 13th!!!!- was on the same day. October Tenth. 10-10.
I got a cell phone!!!!!

Totally to my surprise, Uncle Steve and Aunt Sandra threw me a pizza party at Grandma and Grandpa's house in between the wedding and the reception!!







Here is the actual wedding.

I love the Salt Lake temple.



And last (but really first) but not least.... the big dinner before the wedding. I was so happy that Rachel, my cousin Paige, and I were able to go because we finally don't have to be treated like little kids!!!




So... yeah!!! It was a great vacation!!





No comments:

Instagram