Things to be Thankful For

I just finished the post about fall break, so why can't I write about Thanksgiving??? Here is a bunch of things I am thankful for, and there is no specific order...

- Dad
- Mom
- Rachel
- Adam
- Olivia
- Eric
- Sophie
- Friends
- Animals
- Nature
- Prophets
- Scriptures
- School
- Trials
- Thankfullness
- Talents
- Cuteness
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Time
- America
- Americans that can think
- Technology
- Women's rights
-Upton Sinclair's The Jungle, which made a meat-inspection law be passed in the early 1900's
-Vacation
- Money (as of not being totally poor)
-Journals
- Good presidents (NOT LIKE THE CURRENT ONE)
- Books
- Purity
- Work (after reading that one chapter in Little Women, oh yeah!!!)
- Laughter
- Music
- Cell phones (because I can't imagine having to babysit without having them, etc...)
- Seasons
- Faith
- Experience
- History
- Drama (stage type)
- Art
- Good grades
- Finals are OVER!
- Girls' Camp
- A.C.
- Blogs
- Suburbs (I would HATE living in the city!!!)
-Beaches
- Email
- The Skousens and the Darlings living near San Clemente so I can see them every summer (though why did you have to move in the first place??!!)
- Our big Excursion (that's bigger than a lot of cars and has less chance of getting squashed)
- Pioneers
- Pilgrims
- Ancestors
- Internet filters
-People brave enough to tell bad-mouthed people to be quiet
- Freedom
- Cleanness
- Grocery stores and, again, money (people in the olden days had it hard!!!)
- Symbolism
- Senses
- Outback, the family's camping trailor
- Rain
-Photos
-Beds
-Etc.......................infinity and beyond......


No comments:

Instagram