Monday
Dad: Hey, sweetie! How was your day?
Sally: I got up, had breakfast, and went to school. Bye, I gotta do my homework.
Tuesday
Dad: Hello, Sally, how was your day?
Sally: I got up, had breakfast, and went to school. Bye, I gotta do my homework.
Wednesday
Dad: Hey, honey! How was your day?
Sally: I got up, had breakfast, and went to school. Bye, I gotta do my homework.
How do you think your dad would feel if you said the same thing to him every single day? I think that would get kind frustrating and sad. He would want to know more about your life: your likes, dislikes, troubles, etc.
Your Heavenly Father is just like your Earthly father. When you pray, it is not a chore to get done as fast as possible. You are actually speaking to Heavenly Father, and prayer does not hold much importance if it is repetitive. You can pray for:
-Health -Guidance -Family -Friends -A stronger testimony -Leaders -Your country -Forgiveness -Thankfulness of the Gospel -Christ -The Atonement -Scriptures -Trials -Happiness -Etc.
Think when you say your prayers. Know that your Father in Heaven loves you dearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment