Future Dreams

  Life flies by so quickly.   When I was younger, it literally felt like absolutely forever until I'd be an adult or a teenager.  Now, it is the 2nd semester of 8th grade and suddenly everything doesn't seem that far away anymore.  At least, not as much.
  Sadly many girls in my classes treat the life I've always wanted to have as stupid. Being LDS, I have always wanted to be a stay-at-home wife and mother, just like my own mom and many others.  Just as women have been doing since who-knows-when until now.  "I'll never get married," they say, "I don't want to be forced to do things.  I don't want a bunch of annoying little kids."
Of course, what they say doesn't make a difference.  The world is changing, but I won't be because of it.
  In college, I want a degree in English.  It is already obvious to anyone that I adore writing, so why wouldn't I?  I want to continue writing in my spare time so that I can hopefully soon publish books.
  I want to get married around twenty-one.  Some girls get married at eighteen.  I think that is too early, because (1) They just got out of high school and haven't learned how to have a true sense of independence first.  and (2) It's still young, and I want to be wise enough to know for sure that he's the one so that there is never a divorce like so common.  Once I hit twenty-four or five, it will be becoming late (and scary).
  Like I said, I want to be a mother.   I love children.  Like my mom and her mom, I want six, (with the oldest hopefully a girl because girls are more responsible).  Here I names I like-
  Girls:
  • Isabelle Esther (consecrated to God; religious importance)
  • Nicole Sariah (victory of the people; religious importance)
  • Evelyn "Eve" Melody (light/religious importance; music)
Boys:
  • Ethan Joseph (firm, strong; God will increase/religious importance)
  • Isaac Jacob (he will laugh/religious importance; supplanter/religious importance)
  • William "Will" Eli (protector; High, my God/family importance) 
  I want to be the best mother ever.  I will be strict in some ways, but still fun and outgoing all around!  Every morning I want the family to get up and read scriptures.  As a mother, I want to be just like my mom.
  ...And whatever happens, I want to make the very best of my life! 

    No comments:

    Instagram