The Art of Integity

  How do I say this...? I got my Young Women's Medallion in April, but I just finished my last project...
  Don't worry, I didn't earn my Medallion dishonestly.  I had already spent at least thirteen hours on the project, and I only needed ten.  It was just a matter of spending another few extra hours finishing them completely...
  Anyway, I did my Integrity project by creating three pieces of artwork about Integrity. Although it took forever, I am pleased with them.


   Purple is the color that represents Integrity, so here I used oil pastels to show a young woman taking in the beauty of some purple flowers.
  This is done with colored pencil.  Pretty self-explanatory- an integritable young woman staying storng against the temptations of the world. I apologize for the cut-off words and the folds in  the paper.
  Like the first one, this done with oil pastels.  It shows Esther, one of my favorite Biblical figures, courageously (and with the help of the heavens) going to speak to the king.  

No comments:

Instagram