General Conference {October 2012}

   It's lovely to hear from those great leaders of our church.  While sitting on the couch snacking guiltily on last night's white chocolate popcorn, I was pleased to learn quite a lot of things:

  Oh, and not only does Arizona get it's sixth temple and Peru it's second, but guess what?  The course of my entire lifetime just changed!  Perhaps less than 48 hours ago I thought that I needed to spend the next couple of years prepping for college, but nope!  At least, not until after I get ready to serve a mission at the age of nineteen!  I know, isn't it crazy?  And not only that, but boys can go at eighteen!  I think this new change will definitely impact everything.  Poor BYU next year will be hurting for some Freshman!  Anyway, though in the past I thought it would be cool to go on a mission, I wondered if I really could just cause twenty-one seems so late, but I'm already starting to mold my mind about how now I'll be interviewing the bishop not long after graduation.  Right now I also have a 100% in my Honors/college credit Spanish III class, and I'll probably continue with Spanish classes, so maybe, just maybe, I can begin my life out of the house in South America or Spain or someplace neat like that....

No comments:

Instagram