My outstanding siblings. Both theatrical people.
To my "caboose" bro Adam, for his part of King Oberon. This kid is the kind of person who approaches the principal with the script of Hamlet and asks if he can start a theatre for the elementary school. Impressive, yes. I never would've had the gut. But the principal liked the idea and decided to direct A Midsummer Night's Dream. He's the second kid to the left in the front row, and if you can't tell he looked pretty snazzy. Not to mention a pretty good actor too! I just must make a formal apology for me and Rachel's unintentional snickers as he held hands with the queen, the actress ever-so-conveniently happening to be his crush.
Now you see this babe here? This goes to Rachel, who earned three awards at the high school's Fresneli Theatre Awards. This included the honorary huge-glowing-trophy award of Most Professional Actress. Round of applause? Yes, go ahead.Aren't I just lucky to be part of such a fantastic family?

No comments:
Post a Comment