Home Sweet Home

  You don't realize how much you adore your own bed until you climb back into it for the first time in what feels like ages.
   After three weeks and thousands of miles, I am at home.  After being squished in the back corner of the car full of eight people and a friend's full-grown golden, I sitting at the computer tapping away while I eat an Eggo waffle because the fridge is empty but, for some reason, it's 11:30 and I'm starved.  I've already chit chatted with several friends via the wonderful thing called modern technology {though I don't believe my mother finds it "wonderful"} with plans to go to IHOP first thing tomorrow morning.
  I love to travel.  There is something thrilling about packing a suitcase and venturing outside your norm.  And I had so much fun vacationing in San Clemente, San Francisco, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, and Wiggins.  But even if I never tire of snapping photos, we all like to sink back into our own pure comfort zones after a little while.
  School starts Wednesday.  And while I'm home sweet home am gonna squeeze as much out of the dying summer that I can.  

No comments:

Instagram