Junior Miss

  Phew!  It's Saturday. which means my third week of school just ended.  Yes, I'm an upperclassmen.  Yes, I'm freaking out, because suddenly I realized that the first two years flew by and thus only that much short time till I'm out of the nest and completely on my own.  This year I need to be super diligent about being involved, searching for scholarships, getting a job, maintaining good grades, trying to plan out one of the most important stages of my life...
  Yeah, it's scary
  But in the meantime, I'm busy with my schedule of eight classes: Dance, A.P. Psychology, A.P. English, Seminary, Dual Credit Spanish IV, Anatomy/Physiology {taught like a collage course like Spanish but I'm not gonna pay for the dual credit}, Precalc {same situation as an anatomy}, and an online American History course.  I also got a fab group of friends finally {almost} free of all the problems we had last year, totally willing to party it up.  Oh yes, amd a amazingly spectacular, attractive, sweetheart, romantacist boyfriend.
   I'm sure this is going to be a great year.

No comments:

Instagram