Kaleidescope Creativity


  Sometimes my brain feels like it's about to explode.  All of a sudden all the creative juices start running at once, and then I'm off on this busy bee trek of quenching my thirst.  I start drawing and writing {among other things} till three in the morning, when it's not the time, but the fact that the next day's gonna kill me that finally forces me to halt.
  I've never felt more artistically inclined than I do now.  I've never taken really any art classes, but once that pencil is in my hand, I can't put it down.  And when I'm writing, I'll spend hours developing depth by taking personality tests for my characters and trying to come up with fancy plot events to make the story exciting.
  My latest project will be interesting to take on.  It has two narrators from two different settings, one modern times and one in a early AD Scandinavian times, switching off every chapter.  Right now I really have just come up with some character names, basic ideas, and written chapter 1 and 2 as expositions.  We'll see how this goes. 
  I know that my love of the fine arts will get me, uh, nowhere in life.  Just because I'm a singer, pianist, writer and artist in no way provides me with a way of, well, proving for myself.  So that's frustrating.  But till then I am going to search for ways to make this important in some way or another, if nothing else but to make me happy.

No comments:

Instagram