Bound

See, this is what happens when you get a boyfriend.
  Not like I wasn't asking for it.  Since Bryan and I have been together for over a year now, there's no fun in asking each other to dances with the "cute stuff."  No, you have to be meaner than that.  So to ask Bryan to Morp while we were on the ski trip, I had his brother steal his suit case while he was in the shower and stuff all his clothes in the freezer.  Somehow he didn't notice until the next morning, but the poor guy was searching everywhere before we finally hinted the location.  He found his frozen clothes with a note saying "All heck would freeze over before I'd ask someone else to Morp."  Ok, I'm kind of a terrible GF.
  But last week Bryan said he was gonna pick me up to go to a friend's house.  When an hour had passed, I was getting slightly annoyed until he finally rang the doorbell and I flung the door open.  But no one was there.  What the heck?  I noticed there were some glowsticks with peace sign stickers hanging from my tree, with a note attached saying "When an incredible girl like you asks me to Morp, I'm BOUND to say... wait for it..."  I was so confused.  I stood there for forever trying to figure out what it all could mean, when all of a sudden Bryan, Chandler, and Cody came out of nowhere with like six rolls of saran wrap and started wrapping me up in a plastic cacoon.  Ahhh!  With me pretty much unable to move, Bryan slung me over his shoulder, dumped me in his car and drove me to Bahama Bucks.  "Crap, what are you doing?"  "I'm taking you in public."  I moaned as he put me back over his shoulder as a hostage and opened the door.  Even before he put me down, I knew that EVERYONE was staring at me.  And there were a lot of people there. "Oh and by the way... Yes."  He smirked.
  The prank war is on.

No comments:

Instagram