Winter Formal 2K14

This year I decided to switch things up, so instead of going with the group I typically go with, I attended Winter Formal with my sister, our long-time friend Katie, and their dates Dale {Rachel's friend from the theatre} and Tyler {whom Rachel and I have known since we were toddlers living in the same ward in Boston}.  I asked out Victor, a Spanish exchange student staying with one of my other friends.
Seriously, it was so chill.  We ate out at Texas Roadhouse and then watched Dale's and a bunch of our other friends perform at the Funkytown concert.  At the dance, the whole room was decked with Christmas trees and lights and fake snow, and for the first time I actually pushed my way into the moshpit.  Can you believe I've been missing out for this long!?  The heat roared and the music poured  and we just danced like there was no tomorrow.
Afterwards, we drove up to the same mountain I hiked up for Homecoming, this time bringing hot chocolate and a heck of a lot more blankets. Is it bad that we may or may not have flashed lights at the other two couples?
  Thanks for the party!
me and victor
katie and tyler
rachel and dale

No comments:

Instagram