T-minus 4 days until I'm officially out of high school. People keep asking me if I'm just beyond ecstatic to be moving to college, and don't get me wrong-- I'm beyond ecstatic. But I don't have this itching desire to get out as fast as humanly possible. I'm enjoying life as it comes. Exams are no fun, but I'm still going on adventures. I've loved screaming my lungs out at volleyball games, riding in the Bricklin, nannying Dallin's cute little sisters, going out to dinner with his family, sitting in front of campfires, spending hours at a time drawing, going out into the desert, revealing for the first time all year in seminary that I actually CAN play hymns on the piano, celebrating siblings' birthdays, making fancy meals on Mother's Day, playing with the puppies, attending concerts, watching season finales, writing, chit-chatting with my grandma, having ridiculously long deep phone-calls, slowly learning how to play Halo, screen-shotting people's priceless snapchats, and laughing my head off while playing Signs with giant groups of friends of friends I've just met.


Dallin very-impressively writing his name in flashlight.
heart failure haha get it
No comments:
Post a Comment