Senioritis

    Well yes, I supposed we could say that senioritis is in full throttle.  I claimed I had senioritis as a freshman, but that was before I did crap like this morning when both me and Rachel managed to sleep through our alarms and miss first hour.  I've done 20-minute research presentations in English, confusing packets in econ and watched over 50 review videos over the past few weeks in preparation for the AP Biology Test.  Luckily I've kept my mental sanity in check by seeing cheesy chick-flicks with my mom at the movies and hanging out {not late} with friends even on school nights.  In 9th grade I wouldn't have dared, but I guess in 9th grade I actually cared {JK, I still put forth every effort to keep up my GPA, but an accidental poor grade on an assignment won't leave me weeping}.
     On a good note: graduation is in 2 weeks, Photography I is over, the puppies like to cuddle, and THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE GOT THE DAVID O. MCKAY SCHOLARSHIP!  I wrote the essays more to humor my mother cause it was show week of Footloose and I figured there was no way I would be the special one to picked... but I was!  That's half-semester tuition right there, and since I saved all my money from working last year I could have the other half payed for no problem.  Then, BYUH also has a program where, after a semester of straight-A's, the next semester is payed for!
  In honor of surviving the long, rushed freeway trip to the community college twice a week after fifth hour {one time the Saab started hydoplaning in the rain and another time a shredded tire smashed into the front of it}, here are some amateur photos.  Interpret them as you please:







No comments:

Instagram