Hooked at the Hip/ster

Although it's strange coming home and having all my high school friends in Provo/Europe/on missions and my college friends of course still in Hawaii... there is nothing like getting to chill with the family {and those people who may as well be family}.  Sophie asks me to do basically everything with her from sleeping in the same room, to sitting next to each other in the backseat of the Excursion, to sharing hot chocolate when it's way too hot but her offers are too cute to refuse.  She made an incredibly impressive cutout castle with detailed dragons, and she agreed enthusiastically to let me give her some art lessons before I leave.  Olivia, Rachel, and I got signed up for a little modest modeling gig, and Eric was ever the talented baker when I asked him to help me make cookies.  That little eleven-year-old stud just asked a girl out!  Rachel, who compared herself to Wednesday Addams right when I was about to say the same thing, just got accepted into BYU.  Adam meanwhile has started driving with a permit, and I'll admit I'm slightly uncomfortable when he starts squealing my precious convertible around the parking lot, but I am still proud.  I have also loved reuniting with his buddies-- oh how I missed Kale's humor!   
















No comments:

Instagram