Together Again

I had a meager 5 days at home before I hit the road.  I had missed roadtrips, and now the car was packed with dorm items and ready with snacks to get us through 700 miles of American west.
We stayed at my cousin Becca's while we helped Rachel settle in for her sophomore year at BYU.  
It was only in Utah that I realized literally everyone I know moved to Provo while I was in Europe, so it was quite a fun week of get-togethers. 
Friends we met my first week at BYU-Hawaii





Dallin and I got together quite often... Saturday after meeting up with his mission buddies, we walked around the temple grounds, checked out a Latin concert in downtown Provo and then sat in the bed of his truck talking for hours and hours.  It felt so so good to have my best friend back. I couldn't believe that after two years of absence, I had to say goodbye again.  

Dallin's mission friends

out for Peruvian food with my high school gals

I loved getting to have a few days with my sister... we were always hooked to the hip as kids, and now I could see how she had blossomed in the time I was away.  I love that girl.  

Becca and Taylor's darling superhero-loving kiddos

at the carnival with Uncle Charlie


No comments:

Instagram