(Just in Case)

Today we found out that a boy who our family has been with a lot lately got the chicken pox.  And... it is most contagious the 24-48 hours before the person breaks out.
My mom said she didn't care too much if the younger kids got it.  Don't take that the wrong way.  Immediately my mom became worried for me and Rachel though.  We have both recently babysat him and his family, and we have Girls Camp starting next Tuesday  (I CAN'T WAIT!!!).  Can you imagine us getting chicken pox during GC and exposing 250 other girls?!  So to the doctor us two went and to get a shot.  The one thing I hate about getting a shot other than that slight prick and the thought of a needle in your arm is the BandAid.  I mean, come on.  Do we really want Snoopy stuck on teens and tweens?
Anyway, it's just better not to take chances.
And feel better, poor boy!


No comments:

Instagram