50's Babe

So for Mr. Fraher's social studies class, anyone who dressed up '50's could get up to 80 points extra credit, and even more by bringing in canned food to donate.  We have just finished studying WWII, so are now studying what happened after.  Loving fun things, I of course did it.  Why not?  At first I was worried about looking stupid, so wasn't going to where it all day.  (Originally you HAD to do it all day, but it ended up being picture day... So he just let us do it during our hour.  But I don't take school pictures.)  But then I decided that it really didn't matter.  I can do what I want, and if people don't like that, then that's their problem!  There were also other girls who wore poodle skirts, and boys in leather jackets.  In the end, it was actually a blast!  I couldn't believe how many people complimented me on my outfit!

No comments:

Instagram