Dance

  Tonight I was not sure if I should go to the tri-stake dance.  It would be my second one to miss, and they only do them every three months.  I wanted to go badly, but I was afraid of hanging out completely alone.  In the end, I finally decided to just go.
  And how glad am I that I did- it was totally a blast!  There were lots of people I knew from school.  And I got to dance eight times!  One of the times the boy's friends had forced him to dance with me just because he was short and I was actually shorter, and that was a bit awkward, but I was asked the other seven.  Some were my age, and one was an eighteen-year-old in my ward.  Most of my friends only got asked to dance once.  But even when we weren't dancing with boys, it was fun to chat and listen to music with the colorful lights.  The theme was "elderly," but most of us just wore our regular clothes.
  I can't wait for the next dance!

1 comment:

jessie dryden said...

dances are so fun :)
maybe if we're lucky when you come out there'll be a dancee

Instagram