Feel-Goods

  Can I just say that life is good?  Even when technology has gotten the best of me in trying to upload photos, the basketball team I cheered for tonight was crushed and the dance we performed was cut short when the iPod died, and math is just being itself, I still feel the desire to laugh, sing, be Katie-ishly obnoxious.  It's still November, but Thanksgiving has come and gone and now our halls are decked in holly.  Now just one more month before the big party of winter break, with finals in between {lets not dwell on that part} and I feel strangely calm about everything.  Maybe it's cause my family is fabulous and my friends are amazing {we can certainly depend on each other to have each others' backs and have a good time hanging out in between classes and at least twice every freakin weekend}.  Maybe it's cause I've gotten too lazy to care like I used to.  But whatever the case, I'm liking this.

No comments:

Instagram