Smile!

  A combination of two things allow me to give a happy recommendation to smile: one, it's Friday; two, it's almost December; and three, my braces are freaking finally off!
  Yes, it did take them an hour of trying to convince me that I should leave them on for another six months.  We got a new orthodontist, and her opinion was different than that of the old orthodontist.  I totally trust that she was being very logical and wise in what she was saying, but today I was in the mood for pathos, not logos.  I mean, come on, high school is only four years and I can't continue to smile with my mouth closed!  And tomorrow is Winter Formal!  And almost everyone has had their braces off for a while! If my future self regrets this decision, I take full responsibility and call myself an idiot, but right now I think my teeth look absolutely fantastic, my bite is fine, and I am so happy to no longer be metal-mouthed.

No comments:

Instagram