Venting

  I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of whining.  So please, if you're like me, stop reading here.
  But I say I've rightly earned my turn.  How is it that I can get home before three, start working on my homework within twenty minutes, and with almost no breaks not get done with all my homework till 11?  Oh yeah, because I had a packet, a page-long opinion to write, and studying for a test for history, a math packet, long problems for chemistry, a packet and a test to study for for Spanish, and a short story to write for English.  Pretty much.  This is my life right now.  Funny thing is, I still didn't even have time to touch all the other projects not due tomorrow but still looming ever so close.
  There!  I'm done! Now I reward myself with Whoppers ice cream and Studio C videos and hopefully have let out enough steam to get me by till next weekend... Or even better, summer.

No comments:

Instagram