Runner's High

    This morning I woke up to the feeling of fall.
    Of course, "autumn" is more of a relative word when you come from the sun-shining desert, but as I set off on my jog the breeze just smelled like the beginning of the holiday season.
    This morning's 8 miles was probably double the farthest distance I ever jogged before my mission.  It felt so good.  I suppose that's what they dub "runner's high" because the longer I ran, the farther I wanted to run.
 
    This week after work I've enjoyed going out with some old friends, taking walks with the fam, listening to music {ohh how I missed it} and geeking out with new novel ideas.  I tried to be upset but then watched General Conference and had my bad mood thoroughly spoiled.... of course.
Just for fun, here are some bonus pics from our family photoshoot last August:











No comments:

Instagram