I was born petite, but I was by no means fragile. I yearned to stand, and it didn't take long for my tiny limbs to learn how to manipulate gravity. I was a gymnast. And so too was I a child of kaleidoscope creativity, beholding the earth in all its fantastical shapes and colors. I was an author and an artist and a musician. I was a dreamer. My chisel was restless and ready to chip my name into this generation.
21 years is an eternity to a 21-year-old.
Now teetering on the edge of insignificance, I etch my quiet pathway amongst those who know my voice.
in diesem moment bin ich nur ein und vierzig kilo, und ich suche meinen platz in einem riesigen großen welt. menschheit ist laut.
There are people who matter dearly, dearly to me. There are people who extend their hearts. In the big grand scheme of this world, perhaps they too are inconsequential, but to me their call is heard.
tenemos vida con toda nuestra esperanza.... amor.... y luz.

No comments:
Post a Comment