![]() |
| Birthday note from Sophie |
In a moment of spontaneity, I emailed my boss and got rehired at EuroDocs. I spent most of the week studying {thank goodness for my AMAZINGLY FUN study group}, but on my birthday I dolled myself up in my favorite red dress for school. I was grateful for the influx of loving messages, including the midnight "happy birthday" text from an unspecified old friend. We stayed up till 1 AM catching up, and the next evening went out to ice cream together. Presents of the day included a homemade fruit bouquet, a laptop case, and a hight-tech blender {thank you!}. When the sun went down, Adam, Rachel and I hit up Salt Lake for the haunted house!
Despite a month of basically having insomnia, I tried my darndest to go to bed earlier so that a friend and I could wake up at 3:45 and take Adam to the airport in SLC. I crawled back in bed around 7:30 and successfully shut my eyes before my noon class.
Today I got a C- on my midterm but I am just happy to be done with it, haha. At 5:30 I was picked up for a first date. As we wandered around the fall festival, we spent much of the evening talking about foreign cultures, life ambitions and true ghost stories. It was a blast! I may have screamed a couple times in the "haunted corn maze."

No comments:
Post a Comment