Why Be a Ten When You Could Be an Eleven?





   Katie is commonly featured on my blog, but I feel it's about time I give her a shoutout.  Our families have been friends for several years now, but ever since she moved up to Provo, we have gotten very close.  This girl has the funniest laugh you have ever heard, she has an incredible testimony, and she and I have really bonded during some very hard times this year. She is a wonderful listener and I am grateful for the support she has given me!
   Rachel has been planning for Halloween since July, and at last we were able to attend her underground dance party she's been talking about for so long.  Rach and I both dressed up as Eleven from Stranger Things.  She practiced her hair and makeup probably three or four times before the actual party, because she was so excited for it.
   Also this weekend was the Sixth Sense with old roommates, and of course the mission reunion! The first two reunions felt weird to me, because it felt like we should all still be wearing nametags and in Europe, but this time it was just a blast to catch up with everyone, since a good percent has been married in the past six months.  Like always, I could have cried watching the mission slideshow or singing Auserwelt zu Dienen when President and Sister Kohler gave what felt just like another zone conference.  It made me mission trunky all over again.

No comments:

Instagram