Bachelorette Party

front, from left to right and how I know her: Lexi (BYU-H), Danielle (sister-in-law), Casey (roommate), Haley (COMD), me, Riley (COMD), Chelsea (high school), Haley (high school), Paige (high school)
back: Amanda (mission), Rachel (sister), Katie (high school), Aïsha (mission), Emily (COMD), Kayla (COMD), Rachel (COMD), Katelyn (COMD)
not pictured: Lauren (German class)
Rachel has been planning this party for a year. I came home from class one day to find her and Katie hand-making beautiful lace-up corset invitations, straight from a Pinterest board of the flirtiest games.    The party started when everyone went around to introduce themselves, which Riley, our hostess, turned into everyone saying what they love about me. I love my sweet girls! Rachel turned on a video interview of Dallin, which she would pause to see if I could give the same answers about Dallin or myself as he gave.  Dallin won!  I knew that he wanted to live in Alaska, but I couldn't name his first pet.  Then we played Minute to Win It with the following games:
  • Who Knows the Bride Best
  • Pin the Kiss on Bob Ross {since the only other posters at Walmart were President Trump or anime characters}
  • Match the Hottie to the Body
  • Tie a Cherrystem in a Knot
  • Bra Pong
The tiebreaker was definitely the most scandalous.  Winners were awarded with a little spa gift bag.
I was spoiled to death with AMAZING presents by both my married and non-married friends.  There were many laughs, and a lot of us naive single girls were given some grand unasked-for-but-still-good advice, haha. 
It was seriously such a blast and I have never felt more loved in my life. Thank you my friends!










No comments:

Instagram