Free from Quarantine


 I am officially out of quarantine. We deduced that, since my symptoms of coronavirus started on the evening of July 4, I actually became contagious on July 2. I was tested and began quarantine on July 5, and I remained in quarantine until the morning of the 23rd. What a long couple of weeks! The first few days I felt pretty ill, but then after that it was the spring break that I never got at BYU {haha}! That time consisted of sleeping A LOT, watching Netflix, ordering food online, writing my novel, starting ANOTHER novel of a totally different genre, reading a lot of books, painting, and sitting out on my lawn while Arlo climbed our tree.
The first thing I wanted to do when I was released was to go outdoors! Dallin and I found a very secluded path down the canyon and enjoyed an evening in the woods.
Now enjoy some very non-cute pictures of me with my very cute cat.



No comments:

Instagram