Summer on Fast Forward x2

This summer has gotten away from me!  Summer semester ended, and now I am cleaning student apartments for two weeks to make some cash before fall semester starts.  Here's some of the things that have happened:

Dallin's family came in town for the girl's Cougarette Camp. In the evenings, we hung out in their hotel watching the Olympics and gambling with Skittles and the $5 Gracie earned when her dad dared her to eat a whole slice of lime (rind and all). One of the days we went floating down the river.




I pierced my own ears at home with a sewing needle and nothing else.


We picked raspberries at a farm.




There have been devastating fires and floods all over the world as a result of climate change, and since we live between lots of mountains, all the smoke from the other states has been trapped with us in the valley for days now. 




For Pioneer Day, I learned how to play pickelball, and we also watched fireworks with Kaeli and Cooper.

And of course, Kaeli and Cooper got sealed in May and somehow I never posted about it, even though we took a whole trip to Arizona to attend the wedding. After the sealing, they had a reception at the airplane hanger! 






No comments:

Instagram