Dear Tesah,

  Hmmm... How do I put this?  You are a fantabulous friend.  You have probably figured out by now that I'm a crazy OCD person, so I'm glad that you put up with me.  And the science project?  Oooh, yeah, I'd be dead if it weren't for your being both smart and on top of it as a project partner.  Anywho...  It's really fun to discuss things with you- from the stupidity of our current government to the hotness of basically all the guys in The Avengers.  The nice thing about you is that you listen to me when I talk and try to include me in your conversations, which I can actually relate with.  Also, you are an amazing musician.  Seriously, I don't know anyone else who can just compose a song on the piano on the spot like that!  And your hair is so long and thick!  Yep... Okay, it's like really late and after watching The Hunger Games again I feel like I need to go write some bestseller.  Adios amiga.  :)

1 comment:

PianoWriterGirl1011 said...

Katie~I am pretty sure you just made my day!! I absolutely loved hanging out with you yesterday (as I do all the other times we hang out:-p) and just being able to spend some time with a truly amazing, wonderful, spectacular, funn, and great friend, especially on what appeared to be National Best Friend Day (??? I saw that a couple times on fb yesterday but I will have to look into that and verify it, hahaha:-p). Either way, I ha such a great time with you!! Whether it is stressing over and trying to figure out a kind of big science project or eating a delicious home-cooked meal, or just going to a movie that we've already seen together, I always have such a blast!! (And I should of said if we do them all in one day too, hahaha:-p).... But anyways, I hope you know how glad and blessed I feel to have you in my life!! I absolutely love spending time with you and just knowing that I have someone I can share pretty much everything with!! I am so glad that I know you and that we have multiple opportunities to see each other nearly everyday!!! I love you!! ~Tes.

Instagram